…still find yourself looking for that perfect gift for me, or any other outdoor enthusiast of the same mindset?…fear-not as I have created a short list of items that can be had for $50 or less – better yet I excluded anything that requires figuring out what size a person wears or anything like that…these gifts help you tell this special person that you not only have a great mind, but you also support their outdoor addictions!…most of these items can be find at any good sporting goods store, Farm/Ranch Store and maybe even the local department store as well…
$50 & Under (retailer prices may vary)
* Boot Dryer ($40) dry boots are the best!
add wader extensions for the waterfowler ($20 extra)
* Hoist & Gambrel Set ($30) for the do-it-yourself biggame hunter
* 2011 Resident Hunt/Fish Combo Permit ($40) going to need this in
a few more days anyhow
* 2011 Habitat & State Waterfowl Stamp ($25) add more excitement
& opportunity to your permit
* Deluxe Firearm Cleaning Kit ($40) a gun nut needs clean guns
* Hoppe’s Bore Snake ($15) quick gun cleaning system for the rest of us
great stocking stuffer!
* Hooyman Tree Saw ($50) portable solution for clearing shooting lanes
ok, I suggest the longer version ($80)
* ThermaCell ($25) I’m a bug-free believer
* Hat Clip Light ($15) these handy things have gotten brighter & longer lasting – Cabelas has some nice ones
* Outfitter 3-Blade Knife ($50) great blades for dressing deer, in one knife
* 2011 NE State Park Permit ($32) you get two of them for this price, so you have one to keep
* Butt-Out Tool 2pk($18) these things do work, espcially for starting conversations – great stocking stuffer!
* HI-Tech Fish ‘N’ Bucket Ice-Rod Combo ($50) just about everything you need
* NEBRASKAland Subscription ($18) it’s just plain award-winning cool!