Beyond BOW Photo Gallery - BOW also offers a BEYOND BOW experiences during spring, summer, winter and fall and include a variety of opportunities for women to get hands-on experience with flyfishing, hunting camps, kayaking and canoeing trips, field dressing and cooking wild game and so much more. Women learn the skills that allow them to become true outdoors women.
In addition women involved in the program gain camaraderie with new friends, discover and enhance diverse strengths and experiences, and develop a appreciation for the wild and what it takes to develop hunting and outdoor skills in a mentored setting.
Bow workshops are for you if...
- You have never tried these activities but would like an opportunity to learn
- You are a beginner and would like to improve your skills
- You would like to try some new activities
- You would like to meet others with the same interests
What past participants have to say about their experiences:
Interested in Hunter
Education Home Study?
- "Can't wait until next year! What a dynamic, diverse group of women, with one thing in common - enthusiasim!"
- "Definitely got me excited about the outdoors!"
- "Great for women - inspirational, motivating to see other women doing and teaching these things." "Most fun I have had in years!"
- "The hottest thing in outdoor education today is a series of conferences designed to teach women shooting, fishing, camping and other things." -- Field and Stream