Outdoor Reports Buy A Permit Nebraska Game and Parks Make A Reservation
About Us
Articles & Blogs
Social Media and Mobile Apps



Where and How to Purchase Permits

Where and how to purchase permits | Permit Offices | Electronic Permitting Agents | Agent Locator Map | Get your HIP Number |Lifetime Permits | Permit Availabilty Status

For information on the various ways to purchase permits visit the permit offices page >>

To obtain an application you can send an email to Stephanie Patton requesting an application. Please include your complete name and mailing address in the e-mail message.

You may also call (402) 471-5455 to request an application over the phone.

Email permitting questions to: ngpc.permitsystem@nebraska.gov

NOTE: - All hunters planning to hunt migratory birds (ducks, geese, doves, woodcocks, snipes, coots, rails) in Nebraska during the current season are required to obtain a HIP Number. You can register for HIP online Here or by calling 877-NEHUNTS (877-634-8687).

Are you a Veteran 64 + years-old?

Are you 69 Years of Age or Older ?

pDownload Veteran Permit Application

pDownload Age 69 & Older Permit Application

Treat someone special to the gift that lasts a lifetime...


It's easy to purchase a Nebraska lifetime hunting, fishing, or combination permit. Simply obtain an application form from any Game and Parks Commission office or from any of the many vendors across the state or download an application. Note: The Lifetime Hunting Permit is for Upland Game not Big Game.

A Nebraska Lifetime Permit is available to Nebraska residents and nonresidents, it is the ultimate gift for any hunter or angler and in investment in the future. All funds go into escrow, with the interest being used to help support wildlife and fisheries management programs. In addition to a regular paper license, each permit or stamp comes with a handsome engraved enameled brass plate and an attractive carrying case. Get more info on LIFETIME PERMITS


*Veteran Permits
Nebraska residents who are Veterans may receive a fee exempt hunting or fishing permit if they are 50 percent disabled as a result of injuries incurred in the line of duty while in the Military or receives a pension from the Veterans Administration as a result of a total Permanent disability not incurred in the line of duty in the Military Service. To obtain one of these fee exempt permits, your disability application must be signed and verified by the Veterans Service Center Manager, whose address is on the front of the Veteran's Application. These permits are Fee exempt and good for the life of the Veteran.

Nebraska residents who are Veterans may qualify for a Veteran's Hunting/Fishing Permit for a fee of $5 if they are 64 years of age or older and a Veteran that has served Active duty service other than basic training. To obtain a Veteran's permit for Hunting/Fishing you must complete an application form and return it to your nearest Nebraska Game and Parks Commission office along with a copy of your DD 214 that verifies dates of service and the $5 fee. The Veteran's permit must be renewed each year for a fee of $5.


end footer

About Us | Commissioners | Projects/Bids | Jobs | Privacy | E-News Subscribe

Nebraska Game and Parks Commission - 2200 N. 33rd St. Lincoln, NE 68503 - 402-471-0641

Twitter Icon Clickable YouTube Clickable Icon Instagram Clickable Icon