Congratulations you have successfully completed your hunter/bowhunter education course! The next step for you is to get your Lifetime Hunter Education ID.
1. Go to the permitting page.
2. Look for the Hunter Ed Certificate tab in the upper right hand corner of the top banner navigation
3. Once in your profile /Hunter Ed Certifcate page you will be able to view your ID number (see red arrow indicating number location in image below) from this window you will need to be sure to select and check the appropriate answers for both RESIDENCY and REVOCATION information located at the bottom of the page (indicated in image below by red outlined boxes).
( Note: Your personal certification number will be printed on any permits purchased through this account, meeting the legal requirements as proof for hunter education.)
4. Once you’ve completed your profile, you will see your Hunter Ed Certificate(s). The first time you print your certificate it is free, but a replacement fee will be charged after that. Click on the shopping cart image of the certificate you want to print.
Then click the ‘Open Permits’ button on the next page to open the PDF. From here you can either save or print your Hunter Ed Certificate.
You can also reprint your certificate within 24 hours without being charged a replacement fee.
If you need to get a replacement Hunter Ed Certificate and it’s been longer than 24 hours then there will be a replacement fee. To do this, follow the steps from above except this time after you select the certificate you want to print it will be added to your shopping cart.
From here you can either continue shopping or checkout like you would with any other permit.
1.Certificates are available to graduates within 10 business days of the date of certification. If it has not been 10 business days please check back.
2. Your lifetime Hunter/Bowhunter Ed ID # is listed in your profile permanently and will print on appropriate permits.
3. Please be certain to verify and update your profile to ensure accuracy.