Nebraska Trails Inventory
Nebraska has a variety of trails that traverse all types of terrain in all types of climates. These trails will allow the user to hike along river bluffs, ride on horseback in the Pine Ridge, canoe and kayak multiple rivers, mountain bike through rugged terrain, or jog through urban parks.
- Nebraska trails are managed and maintained by many entities, including the Nebraska Game and Parks.
- The Nebraska Trails Inventory was compiled to provide information on all public trails in the state.
- Only trails for which information was received are included.
- Some trails may have changed since this inventory was taken.
- The inventory will be updated as new information is received.
The Nebraska Trails Inventory was compiled by the Nebraska Game and Parks in partnership with the Nebraska Department of Travel and Tourism.
View Nebraska Trails Inventory
Email email@example.com or call (402) 402-471-5513 to be listed in the inventory.